At Heritage Building and Conservation we provide a comprehensive range of services across the heritage sector from a foundation of the application of the very best heritage hand and knowledge skills on raw materials to create things of beauty and completeness.
Whether this is stone, wood, metal, lead, glass, plaster or paint; whether this be the conservation of a single precious artefact to retain it for the nation; or the sympathetic application of modern techniques and materials to reinvent a national architectural treasure; or the creation of something completely new, we use the best heritage traditions, while acknowledging and taking advantage of progress in materials and modern production and construction methods.
Our services include:
- Condition Surveys and Feasibility Studies
- Consultancy and Pre-construction Planning
- Project Management
- Principal Contracting
- Conservation and Restoration
- Renovation and Rejuvenation
- New Build Masonry (Specialist Sub-Contracting)
- Traditional New Buildings (Principal Contracting)
– Private Dwellings